.

欢迎来到我的部落,享受吧 wеlсоме то мч dιaяч , еиjσч

Saturday, July 3, 2010

3/7

today is parent's day & report card day ~
so , i've to go to the sch early in the morning :O
8:15 am reach sch . thn hav to go to choir
mayb 9 something liddat
marmie ny come & take report card
omg , i've noe wad number am i
idk why , my marks all are vry low
bt my number i get in the class
gt improvement
so weird xD

my result are really fcuking low
i can just blame myself for
nt studying really hard (:
for sure , some of the subject have
some improvement larr .

uhm , now my legs are so damn worst & ugly = =
i should thanks to the " mosquito "
ah , tmr going down to pj visits cousin ((:
moreover , one of my aunty frm aus hav came to m'sia
so 10:30 dad going to pick us up .
ahahs , so miss thm too
perhaps , its going to be fun tmr

No comments:

Post a Comment